Saturday, December 26, 2009

Limbo Bimbo

What, dare I ask, IS a Limbo Bimbo? Francesca if she only went to first base with Paolo? The woman who takes the cheers of "How LOW can you GO?" at her local limbo competition a little too metaphorically?



If the latter, I think the creators of this shade have done an excellent job of capturing the spirit of tropical harlotry. Actually, this exact shade of pink is what I imagine on the toenails of the runner-up of MILF Island as she scrabbles desperately for a foothold during the Bikini Limbo-Off over the Pit of Snakes and Baby Oil.

I think the most pressing question, though, is what kind of woman wants to deliberately go out and associate herself with outdated misogynistic slang. I appreciate the rhyme, but in this context, it just feels like a set-up for a vaguely seedy limerick:

A lady out painting her nails
Hopes to lure in a new set of males:
"If my fresh coat of Bimbo
Doesn't catch trucker Jimbo
I'll look bad on Springer!" she wails.

7 comments:

  1. The limerick = snort-worthy.

    Other color to write about: MILF by Illamasqua

    ReplyDelete
  2. The color name and your post made me picture a top-heavy bottle blonde getting her massive fake boobies caught on a limbo stick.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree wholeheartedly...exactly the tint I'd picture on a Hawaiian luau strumpet, but not the persona I'd like to cultivate.
    Maybe in February, though, a bit of cabin fever will make me go bimbo for limbo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. the runner-up of MILF Island as she scrabbles desperately for a foothold during the Bikini Limbo-Off over the Pit of Snakes and Baby Oil

    Best description EVER.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ditto what Whitney said! *snort*

    And my word ver was "hothothy" -- for reals.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, guys! I have tried to respond to everyone individually about a billion times, but I am overseas and the internet here is extremely unhelpful. So I am just going to cop out and thank you all for your comments at once--I always value your suggestions, chortle at your witticisms, and above all appreciate your compliments! I'll be back stateside in another week, when I should be able to come up with some more bad names for you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Overseas? PB, you globetrotter. Travel safe.

    Hey, was that next post also yours? Showing off your worldtravelerness? I did not know that your name translated into "wshwhx" -- interesting! ;)

    ReplyDelete